Christopher Lane Profile
- Better Vision
- Teaches in Cape Town 7780
- International: Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp
One to one vision coaching makes progress quick. I love the transformational effect when people connect to their senses and intuition, leading them to a more purposeful life.
Christopher Lane began teaching the Bates Method for computer users in 1994. A year later he was interviewed for a Radio Health program about restoring eyesight which brought the Bates method to a wide audience in South Africa.
In 2001 he began giving weekend workshops to groups.
Using his skills as a designer and Bates teacher Christopher is also researching the nature of relaxed 3D panoramic vision, leading to the creation of innovative vision tools and games.
“One to one vision coaching makes progress quick. I love the transformational effect when people connect to their senses and intuition, leading them to a more purposeful life.”
- I work from home, with nature walks nearby;
- I teach one-to-one and with families;
- Skype, WhatsApp and Zoom lessons available worldwide;
- I teach regional weekend workshops and adult education classes;
- Concession rates available for students, pensioners etc;
- I speak at local venues and give radio interviews on health issues;
- I help design office and workspaces - including advice for vision with computers.
After one session I have never worn glasses again. I had never known how to look after my eyes - the effect of the techniques kicked out all my lazy vision habits. I was so excited that I introduced all my staff to the Bates Method.
To book your first session with Christopher, please phone +27 +21 696 XXXX - or use the contact form:
Share with your friends